White Chocolate Fondue
This white chocolate fondue is delicious and really easy to make. It contains cherry liqueur, so you'll taste a hint of cherry. Feel free to experiment with the type of liqueur to get a totally new flavor.
If you like white chocolate, this other white chocolate recipe may be of interest to you. Are you ready to have fun with fondue? Let's get started with this great recipe for chocolate fondue.
Chocolate Fondue Recipe
||White Chocolate, Broken into Chunks
||Cherry Brandy or Liqueur of Your Choice
||Cherries, Strawberries and Raspberries as Dippers
1. In a pot over low heat, warm up the cream without bringing it to a boil.
2. Gradually add the chocolate, one handful at a time and melt with the cream.
3. Stir until melted and smooth.
4. Once all the ingredients are warmed up and well mixed, transfer the mixture into your fondue pot
and stir in the cherry brandy.
5. If your mixture is too thick, add more hot cream or brandy to taste. If the mixture is too runny, add more chocolate.
6. Light the unscented tealight candle.
7. Put a piece of fruit onto a fondue fork and dip it into the hot white chocolate mix.
There are more chocolate fondue recipes for you to choose from and they are all listed to the left for your convenience.