White Chocolate Fondue Recipes
Do you love white chocolate? These white chocolate fondue recipes will certainly get your taste buds dreaming and your mouth salivating about this sweet and special type of chocolate fondue.
Easy chocolate fondue recipes are everywhere. One recipe for white chocolate fondue is posted here and you can access other white chocolate recipes by navigating through the menu on this page.
White Chocolate Fondue Dessert Recipe
||White Chocolate, Broken into Chunks
|190 to 250 ml
||(3/4 to 1 cup)
||35% Cream (Whipping Cream)
Fresh Fruit or Dessert Pieces as Dippers
1. In a double-boiler over low heat, melt the white chocolate with 190 ml (3/4 cup) of cream.
2. Stir until melted and smooth.
3. Add the vanilla and keep stirring.
4. Transfer the mixture into your chocolate fondue pot.
5. If your mixture is too thick, add more hot cream, vanilla or liqueur of your choice. If the mixture is too runny, add more white chocolate.
6. Light the unscented tealight candle.
7. Put a piece of fruit onto a fondue fork and dip it into the warm chocolate fondue.
There are more chocolate fondue recipes for you to choose from on this site.
Dippers for White Chocolate Fondue
The possibilities are endless, but I recommend you try these dippers to go along with this white chocolate fondue recipe:
Be sure to experiment with some of your favorite food!