Your email will be kept private.
Fun with Fondue is our monthly newsletter filled with fondue tips and ideas.
Download the first book in this steamy saga for FREE (and read it with your partner).
This marshmallow fondue recipe is all about dipping marshmallows into a caramel butterscotch sauce. It's delicious and easy to make.
Try it out for yourself in your chocolate fondue pot or in the
Gourmet Treat Dipper shown on the left.
1. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter, cream, corn syrup and brown sugar while stirring constantly.
2. Once these ingredients are fully melted, transfer the content into your fondue pot.
3. Add the vanilla and mix well.
4. Dip marshmallows or various bite-sized pieces of dippers.
5. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
This caramel butterscotch fondue sauce is really well suited for marshmallows but you can also try unsalted popcorn or even assorted nuts. Experiment and enjoy!
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.
Home - Sitemap - Privacy & Cookies - Contact - About - Latest - Links
© 2007-2016 All Rights Reserved Worldwide - Website by CCSL