Marshmallow Fondue Recipe
This marshmallow fondue recipe is all about dipping marshmallows into a caramel butterscotch sauce. It's delicious and easy to make.
Caramel Butterscotch Fondue
|60 ml||(1/4 cup)||Butter|
|160 ml||(2/3 cup)||Cream, 35%|
|375 ml||(1 1/2 cup)||Corn Syrup|
|250 ml||(1 cup)||Brown Sugar, Packed|
|5 ml||(1 tsp)||Vanilla|
|Assortment of Dippers & lots of Marshmallows|
1. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter, cream, corn syrup and brown sugar while stirring constantly.
2. Once these ingredients are fully melted, transfer the content into your fondue pot.
3. Add the vanilla and mix well.
4. Dip marshmallows or various bite-sized pieces of dippers.
5. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
This caramel butterscotch fondue sauce is really well suited for marshmallows but you can also try unsalted popcorn or even assorted nuts. Experiment and enjoy!
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.