Your email will be kept private.
Fun with Fondue is our monthly newsletter filled with fondue tips and ideas.
Download the first book in this steamy saga for FREE (and read it with your partner).
This delicious smores fondue recipe is a great way to take the camping fun indoors.
Your kids will love it and it saves you a trip out in the wilderness...
If you wish you could have Smores every night, you may be interested in buying the Casa Moda "S'mores" Maker shown on the left.
1. In a small saucepan over low heat, mix the evaporated milk and mini marshmallows.
2. Stir constantly and ensure the mixture does not come to a boil.
3. Once all the marshmallows have melted, increase the heat to medium-low and add all chocolate chips.
4. Mix well and ensure all chocolate chips are melted and that the mixture does not boil.
5. Add the graham cracker crumbs and mix well.
6. Transfer the smores mixture to a warm chocolate fondue pot.
7. Dip large marshmallows.
8. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.
Home - Sitemap - Privacy & Cookies - Contact - About - Latest - Links
© 2007-2016 All Rights Reserved Worldwide - Website by CCSL