How to Make Chocolate Fondue
Learning how to make chocolate fondue can be easier than you think.
Okay... If you want the easy way out, you could purchase Sephra Belgian Dark Semi-Sweet Fondue Chocolate or the Sephra Belgian Chocolate Variety Pack 20lbs to use in fondue pots or chocolate fondue fountains.
If you want to get a great recipe for chocolate fondue, you've come to the right place. This chocolate fondue dessert recipe contains more ingredients than the basic recipe, and it makes great chocolate fondue!
Great Chocolate Fondue Recipe
|310 ml||(1 1/4 cups)||Water|
|60 ml||(4 tbs)||Corn Syrup|
|375 ml||(1 1/2 cups)||Granulated Sugar|
|250 ml||(2 tbs)||Cocoa Powder|
|200 to 250 ml||(3/4 to 1 cup)||35% Cream|
|0.15 kg||(5 oz)||Semi-Sweet or Bittersweet Chocolate, Broken into Chunks|
|Fresh Fruit and Dessert as Dippers|
1. In a pot over high heat, bring the water, corn syrup and sugar to a boil.
2. Bring it down to low or medium heat and let it simmer for about 15 minutes or until you reached a reduction of 30%.
3. Sift the cocoa powder and whisk it into the reduced solution until smooth.
4. Gradually add 200 ml (3/4 cup) of cream and chocolate, one handful at a time and keep stirring.
5. Once all the ingredients are warmed up and well mixed, transfer the mixture into your chocolate fondue pot.
6. If your mixture is too thick, add more cream. If the mixture is too runny, add more chocolate.
7. Light the unscented candle.
8. Put a piece of fruit onto a fondue fork and dip it into the hot chocolate fondue.
Ready-to-Use Chocolate Melts
You can use whatever you think will taste good with chocolate. Just make sure to prepare the dippers by cleaning the fruit and cutting it into bite-sized pieces. Here is a list to get your imagination rolling:
- Coconut Macaroons
- Pound Cake
You can browse through more chocolate fondue recipes by clicking on the links on our sitemap.
If one of your friends really loves chocolate fondue, why not teach him/her how to make chocolate fondue and give him/her the chocolate fondue set shown at the top of this page? It's very practical with the tray to hold your dippers and it looks great.
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.