Your email will be kept private.
Fun with Fondue is our monthly newsletter filled with fondue tips and ideas.
Are you looking for an alcohol-free fondue recipe? This cheddar fondue recipe is perfect for kids or those looking for alcohol-free cheese fondue alternatives.
Feel free to experiment with dippers. I recommend rye bread, French baguette, cooked shrimp, cooked ham, steamed broccoli and steamed cauliflower.
This thick and rich recipe should be plenty for 6 people.
1. Rub garlic halves inside the fondue pot. Discard when done.
2. Pour the cream and Worcestershire sauce into the cheese fondue pot and light the burner.
3. Warm up the cream mixture without boiling, then mix in the mustard.
4. Mix the cheese with the flour, then add to the pot, one hand full at a time. Let the cheese melt prior to adding more cheese.
5. With a wooden spoon, mix well.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Dip your pieces of bread and other dippers into this delicious cheddar fondue recipe.
Looking for more alcohol-free cheese fondue recipes? See a list of all alcohol-free cheese fondue recipes at the bottom of the left column.
If you want to serve this fondue to kids, it would be best to transfer some of the melted cheese mixture into a small dipping bowl for each child.
This way, they won't be near an open flame.
If the dip starts to solidify, you can microwave it on low heat for a few seconds.
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.
Home - Sitemap - Privacy & Cookies - Contact - About - Latest - Links
© 2007-2016 All Rights Reserved Worldwide - Website by CCSL