Chocolate Marshmallow Fondue Recipe
This marshmallow fondue recipe is yet another option for your marshmallow fondue nights.
This particular version combines the delicious taste of chocolate with the fluffiness of marshmallows to create a rich and light fondue sauce.
Chocolate Marshmallow Fondue
|30 ml||(2 tbs)||Cornstarch|
|125 ml||(1/2 cup)||Cocoa Powder|
|125 ml||(1/2 cup)||Butter|
|250 ml||(1 cup)||Honey|
|250 ml||(1 cup)||Water|
|2 ml||(1/2 tsp)||Salt|
|500 ml||(2 cups)||Mini Marshmallows|
|Assortment of Dippers|
1. In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch with the cocoa powder and set aside.
2. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
3. Mix in the cocoa/cornstarch, honey and water and increase the heat to medium heat. Stir constantly.
4. Once these ingredients are fully melted and reached the desired consistency, reduce the heat.
5. Add the salt and marshmallows and mix until all the marshmallows have melted.
6. Pour the fondue sauce into your warm chocolate fondue pot.
7. Dip bite-sized pieces of various dippers.
8. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
The only limit to what you can dip in this chocolate marshmallow fondue is your imagination. Try some of these dippers:
- Apple slices
- Orange slices
- Banana slices
- Peach slices
- Vanilla wafers
- Pound cake pieces
- Watermelon pieces
- Assorted nuts
Feel free to use this chocolate marshmallow fondue sauce over ice cream desserts such as sundaes.
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.