Your email will be kept private.
Fun with Fondue is our monthly newsletter filled with fondue tips and ideas.
Download the first book in this steamy saga for FREE (and read it with your partner).
This toffee fondue recipe can be used when you want to steer away from the typical
chocolate fondue or caramel fondue.
All you need is a saucepan to do a little bit of cooking before pouring this toffee sauce into your
dessert fondue pot.
1. In a small saucepan, melt the butter.
2. Add the corn syrup, brown sugar, milk and water.
3. Mix well and keep stirring over medium heat until consistency is thick.
4. Pour the content into your chocolate fondue pot and mix in the vanilla.
5. Dip bite-sized pieces of various dippers.
6. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
Most vanilla flavored desserts or fruit make excellent dippers for toffee flavored fondue. Try these:
If you liked this toffee fondue recipe, you may also like these caramel fondue recipes.
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.
Home - Sitemap - Privacy & Cookies - Contact - About - Latest - Links
© 2007-2016 All Rights Reserved Worldwide - Website by CCSL