Your email will be kept private.
Fun with Fondue is our monthly newsletter filled with fondue tips and ideas.
Volume 3 Now Available!
Download the first book in this steamy saga for FREE (and read it with your partner).
Want to combine Japanese cuisine with a hot oil fondue recipe?
Go ahead and try this light and crispy tempura batter for your next seafood or vegetarian hot oil fondue.
You'll love the taste.
1. Sift the flour, corn starch, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
2. In a large bowl, combine the egg and water.
3. Add the dry ingredient to the bowl and mix until blended but lumpy.
4. Dip your shrimp and veggies one by one into the bowl and coat them with the batter.
5. Using your fondue fork, deep fry your battered shrimp and veggies in the peanut oil of your fondue pot.
6. Once the batter turns golden, remove the shrimp and veggies from the oil and let them drain on paper towels to absorb some of the fat.
7. Dip the cooked shrimp and veggies into a fondue fondue dip.
8. Enjoy and repeat!
Remember to be careful when having a hot oil fondue. Oil splatters are frequent and therefore the fondue pot should not be filled to more than 1/2 its capacity.
Make sure to get the right equipment for your hot oil fondue recipe.
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.
Home - Sitemap - Privacy & Cookies - Contact - About - Latest - Links
© 2007-2016 All Rights Reserved Worldwide - Website by CCSL