Your email will be kept private.
Fun with Fondue is our monthly newsletter filled with fondue tips and ideas.
Download the first book in this steamy saga for FREE (and read it with your partner).
This marmalade and honey fondue recipe is a great fondue recipe dessert option.
It's easy to make and can be adjusted to meet your needs by picking a different fruit such as strawberry and changing the type of jam and fruit liqueur in the following recipe.
1. In a small saucepan, melt the butter, cream, marmalade and honey while stirring constantly.
2. Once these ingredients are fully melted and boiling, reduce the heat.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the cornstarch into the orange liqueur.
4. Add the cornstarch mixture to the saucepan and mix well.
5. Heat and stir the marmalade fondue until it has reached the desired consistency.
6. Pour the content into your chocolate fondue pot
7. Dip bite-sized pieces of various dippers.
8. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
For this honey orange fondue, try some of these dippers:
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.
Home - Sitemap - Privacy & Cookies - Contact - About - Latest - Links
© 2007-2016 All Rights Reserved Worldwide - Website by CCSL