Your email will be kept private.
Fun with Fondue is our monthly newsletter filled with fondue tips and ideas.
I consider the following two recipes to be the best fondue desserts ever. I'm from Quebec, where maple syrup is something you start eating from a very young age.
Be advised that they are both very sweet, but very delicious.
The second recipe contains nuts. It's a very good idea to ensure none of your guests are allergic to nuts (or anything else) before planning your fondue party.
1. In a small bowl, dilute the cornstarch into the water. Set aside.
2. In a small saucepan, bring the maple sugar to a boil.
3. Reduce the heat and add the cream. Mix well.
4. Keep mixing and gradually add some of the cornstarch mixture until the fondue has reached the desired consistency.
5. Pour the fondue mixture into a fondue pot.
6. Dip bite-sized pieces of various dippers.
7. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
5. Pour the fondue into a fondue pot.
6. Add the Southern Comfort and pecans. Mix well.
7. Dip bite-sized pieces of various dippers.
8. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
Once again, pretty much anything goes, but keep in mind that the fondue sauce is very sweet, so you may be interested in some dippers that aren't so sweet. Try the following dippers for you maple syrup fondue:
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.
Home - Sitemap - Privacy & Cookies - Contact - About - Latest - Links
© 2007-2016 All Rights Reserved Worldwide - Website by CCSL