Fondue Au Chocolat
This fondue au chocolat recipe is "to die for". Try it with your special someone on a romantic evening or with the kids on a rainy Sunday afternoon. It will bring sunshine and happiness into your world... for at least a few bites.
The previous video doesn't include sugar because she used semi-sweet chocolate, but I recommend you watch it and then adjust the following recipe as you see fit, based on the type of chocolate you are using.
Chocolate Fondue Recipe
|3 Squares||Dark, Unsweetened Chocolate|
|125 ml||(1/2 cup)||Light Cream|
|160 ml||(3/4 cup)||Granulated Sugar|
|30 ml||(2 tbs)||Butter or Margarine|
|10 ml||(2 tsp)||Vanilla Extract|
|Fresh Fruit as Dippers|
1. In a pot over low heat, break up the chocolate squares and melt with the cream.
2. Stir until melted and smooth.
3. Gradually add the sugar and butter and keep stirring.
5. If your mixture is too thick, add more hot cream or liqueur of your choice. If the mixture is too runny, add chocolate.
6. Light the unscented tealight.
7. Put a piece of fruit onto a fondue fork and dip it into the hot chocolate fondue.
8. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
There are more chocolate fondue recipes for you to choose from (use the menu).
You can dunk all your favorite dessert or fruit in this tasty fondue. Why not try these fondue dippers?
- apple slices
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.