Your email will be kept private.
Fun with Fondue is our monthly newsletter filled with fondue tips and ideas.
You may have heard that dark chocolate is the healthiest of all chocolates.
Try this dark chocolate fondue recipe and enjoy some of these tasting benefits!
Chocolate contains many nutrients like potassium, magnesium, vitamins B1, B2, D, and E as well as serotonin, a neurotransmitter that acts as an anti-depressant.
And don't forget about all the vitamins from the fresh fruit you'll use as dippers.
This recipe can be used as an afternoon treat or as a tasty dessert after your favorite meal. Kids and adults will love it. You can skip the alcohol if serving to kids and use vanilla instead.
1. In a sauce pan over low heat, warm up the whipping cream. Be careful not to let it boil.
2. Let the chocolate melt slowly while stirring constantly.
3. Add the vanilla or liqueur of your choice.
4. Pour the melted mixture into the fondue pot and light the unscented tealight.
5. Dip fruit pieces and/or nuts and dessert pieces into the mixture.
6. Repeat and enjoy!
You can use whatever fruit/nuts/desserts you like. If you don't really know where to start, here is a list:
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.
Home - Sitemap - Privacy & Cookies - Contact - About - Latest - Links
© 2007-2016 All Rights Reserved Worldwide - Website by CCSL