Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue
Unless you're allergic to peanuts, you'll love this chocolate peanut butter fondue recipe.
It will really remind you of Hershey Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
Note: You must really make sure that none of your guests are allergic to peanuts.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Fondue Recipe
|1 can||Condensed milk|
|85 g||(3 oz)||Unsweetened chocolate squares|
|60 ml||(1/4 cup)||Peanut butter|
|2 ml||(1/2 tsp)||Vanilla|
|Assortment of dippers|
1. In a saucepan, melt the chocolate with the condensed milk.
2. Keep the heat relatively low and stir constantly.
3. When the chocolate is fully melted, add the peanut butter.
4. Adjust the consistency of the fondue by adding water or milk if required.
5. Transfer to you warm fondue pot and add the vanilla.
6. Dip bite-sized pieces of dippers.
7. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
Use your imagination and you won't go wrong. In case you can't think of anything to dip in this delicious peanut butter chocolate fondue, then try some of these:
- Banana slices
- Pound cake
- Apple slices
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.