Chocolate Fondue Sauce
Try this chocolate fondue sauce over a banana split or dip your banana slices into it. It will prove that chocolate fondue can be had many ways.
You can dip into it or pour it over things. The choice is yours. This recipe will make enough for four people.
Banana Split Chocolate Sauce Recipe
|227 g||(8 oz.)||Semi-Sweet Chocolate|
|160 ml||(2/3 cup)||Whipping Cream|
|15 ml||(1 tbs)||Crushed Pecans|
|250 ml||(1 cup)||Canned Fruit Salad, drained|
|250 ml||(1 cup)||Canned Pineapple, drained|
|500 ml||(2 cups)||Ice Cream|
1. In a sauce pan over low heat, heat the whipping cream until hot.
2. Add the chocolate and let it melt slowly while stirring constantly.
3. Add the pecans and stir well.
4. Transfer the melted chocolate mixture into the chocolate fondue pot and keep warm with the tea light.
5. Slice each banana lengthwise and place on serving dishes.
6. Scoop some ice cream onto each banana.
7. Pour some hot chocolate mixture onto the ice cream and banana
8. Sprinkle fruit salad and pineapple onto the hot chocolate.
9. Eat and enjoy!
Banana Split or Fondue?
You can change out this recipe and make it into a fondue by dipping banana slices and fruit pieces into the fondue sauce.
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.