Chocolate Fondue Recipes
These two chocolate fondue recipes will appeal to all coffee lovers among your family and friends. If you really LOVE coffee, why not have some "coffee flavored" dippers such as Coffee Crisp or coffee flavored biscottis.
You can try any of these dippers: banana slices, marshmallows, apple slices, strawberries, cherries, vanilla or chocolate wafers, angel cake, doughnuts, etc.
Dark Chocolate Fondue Recipe
with Instant Coffee
||(1 1/2 cup)
Solid Dark Chocolate, Broken into small chunks
||Kahlua or Other Liqueur of Your Choice
Assortment of Dippers
1. In a small pot over low heat, warm up the cream.
2. Gradually add the icing sugar and mix well.
3. Add the instant coffee and chocolate, one handful at a time and keeping stirring while the chocolate melts.
4. Add the Kahlua and keep stirring.
5. If your mixture is too thick, add more liqueur or cream. If the mixture is too runny, add more chocolate.
6. Once all the ingredients are warmed up and well mixed, transfer the mixture into your fondue pot.
7. Light the unscented candle.
8. Put a dipper onto a fondue fork and dip it into the hot chocolate.
9. Enjoy and Repeat.
Easy Fondue Recipe
with Bailey's and Espresso
||Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Fresh Fruit and Small Pieces of Desserts as Dippers
1. In a small pot over low heat, melt the butter.
2. Gradually add the chocolate chips, one handful at a time and keep stirring while the chocolate melts.
3. Add the sugar, hot espresso and Bailey's and mix well.
4. If your mixture is too thick, add more espresso or Bailey's to taste. If the mixture is too runny, add more chocolate chips.
5. Once all the ingredients are warmed up and well mixed, transfer the mixture into your dessert fondue pot.
6. Light the candle.
7. Put a dipper onto a skewer or fondue fork and dip it into the hot coffee-flavored chocolate.
8. Enjoy and repeat!
There are many more chocolate recipes listed here on our website. Experiment and discover your favorite recipe!
Dippers for Chocolate Fondue
Try these dippers with your chocolate fondue:
- Pound Cake