This chocolate fondue recipe is the perfect ending to a large or spicy meal. The peppermint liqueur will help you digest and you can choose to have as much or as little as you want without offending your host!
This easy recipe for chocolate fondue only has three ingredients and it's one of the easiest dessert fondue recipes you can make in a jiffy!
Chocolate and Mint Fondue Recipe
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
190 to 250 ml
(3/4 to 1 cup)
Fresh Fruit, Cookies and Wafers as Dippers
1. In a double-boiler over low heat, melt the chocolate chips with 190 ml (3/4 cup) of cream.
2. Stir until melted and smooth.
3. Add some peppermint liqueur to taste and keep stirring.
4. Once all the ingredients are warmed up and well mixed, transfer the mixture into your chocolate fondue pot.
5. If your mixture is too thick, add more cream or liqueur (to taste). If the mixture is too runny, add more chocolate chips.