Your email will be kept private.
Fun with Fondue is our monthly newsletter filled with fondue tips and ideas.
Volume 3 Now Available!
Here's a delicious chicken fondue recipe for your next hot oil fondue party. Make sure to use a stainless steel or cast iron fondue pot.
The other fondue pots were not designed to be used for hot-oil fondue and could present a safety hazard and could crack under the high heat.
1. Cut the chicken in 2.5 cm cubes (1 inch cubes).
2. Mix the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, chili pepper, basil, oregano and salt and pepper in a bowl.
3. Beat the eggs in a second bowl.
4. Coat each piece of chicken with the eggs, then immediately roll it into the breadcrumb mixture.
5. On a clean plate covered with a paper towel, place the breaded chicken pieces.
6. Refrigerate until fondue time.
7. Ensure the fondue pot is positioned appropriately so that it will not need to be moved.
8.. Fill 2/3 of your stainless steel fondue pot
with oil. It is very important not to overfill the fondue pot as hot oil could get splashed onto your guests.
9. Turn on the burner and bring the oil to 180 to 190C (350 to 375F).
10. When the temperature is right, cook the pieces of chicken for a minute or two.
11. Let the meat cool off and dip it into one of the sauces.
12. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
And for your dips, check out this selection of dips for chicken fondue recipe.
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.
Home - Sitemap - Privacy & Cookies - Contact - About - Latest - Links
© 2007-2016 All Rights Reserved Worldwide - Website by CCSL