Your email will be kept private.
Fun with Fondue is our monthly newsletter filled with fondue tips and ideas.
Download the first book in this steamy saga for FREE (and read it with your partner).
Do you have a bottle of champagne handy? Try this champagne fondue recipe. It's very similar to the basic cheese fondue recipe except that you use champagne instead of white wine.
Of course, if you're trying to impress a special someone, champagne has this je ne sais quoi posh attitude. Go for it and perhaps finish off your meal with a delicious chocolate fondue.
1. Rub the garlic inside the fondue pot then discard.
2. Pour the champagne and lemon juice into the fondue pot and turn on the burner. Let the champagne and lemon juice warm up without boiling.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the flour and cheese.
4. Reduce heat in the fondue pot and add the cheese and flour mixture.
5. With a wooden spoon, mix well.
6. Add remaining ingredients.
7. Add pepper to taste.
8. If the mixture is too hard, add champagne. If the mixture is too soft, add cheese.
9. Dip bite-sized pieces of bread or vegetables.
10. Let the freshly dipped pieces cool off for a few seconds, then enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
Tip: You can change the type of cheese based on your personal preferences. You can use two cheeses with 225 g (1/2 lb) each.
There are many delicious things that can be dipped in cheese fondue, especially champagne fondue. Try some of these:
If you liked this champagne fondue recipe, you'll like these other cheese fondue recipes.
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.
Home - Sitemap - Privacy & Cookies - Contact - About - Latest - Links
© 2007-2016 All Rights Reserved Worldwide - Website by CCSL