Caramel Chocolate Fondue
This caramel chocolate fondue recipe will make you a well appreciated chef, no matter how skilled you are in the kitchen.
You can even experiment with other brands of chocolate bars if you don't have Mars bars readily available.
Mars Bar Fondue
|125 ml||(1/2 cup)||Cream, 35%|
|4||Mars Bars, cut into small pieces|
|Assortment of Dippers|
1. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt a third of the chocolate bar pieces with the cream while stirring constantly.
2. Once this first third of the chocolate pieces are fully melted, gradually add the rest of chocolate pieces. Make sure the chocolate mixture does not come to a boil.
3. Pour your chocolate fondue into a warm fondue pot.
4. Dip bite-sized pieces of various chocolate dippers.
5. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
Pretty much anything goes with this type of fondue, but try some of these dippers:
- Caramel squares
- Apple slices
- Pear slices
- Vanilla wafers
- Assorted nuts
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.