Your email will be kept private.
Fun with Fondue is our monthly newsletter filled with fondue tips and ideas.
Download the first book in this steamy saga for FREE (and read it with your partner).
This bread fondue recipe (normally called cheese fondue) will surprise you with its creamy goat cheese flavor.
It's different from the traditional Swiss cheese fondue but the procedure to make cheese fondue is very similar to it.
Are your taste buds ready for a new cheese fondue experience?
1. Rub each half of the garlic clove inside the fondue pot. Discard when done.
2. Pour the wine and lemon juice into the cheese fondue pot
and turn on the burner.
3. Let the wine warm up without boiling.
4. Reduce to low heat and add the cheese one hand full at a time. Let the cheese melt prior to adding more cheese.
5. With a wooden spoon, mix well and stir regularly.
6. Add the remaining ingredients (except the dippers) and add salt and pepper to taste.
7. If the mixture is too hard, add warm wine. If the mixture is too soft, add more cheese.
8. Dip your pieces of bread and other dippers into the delicious cheese.
9. Enjoy and repeat. Keep stirring the cheese with your dippers throughout the meal to prevent it from burning.
If you don't own a pot for this cheese fondue recipe, you may want to buy a versatile fondue pot that you can use for chocolate fondue, cheese fondue and meat fondue in either hot oil or broth.
I recommend the pot shown on the right because it is versatile and electrical so you won't need to buy fondue fuel.
I recommend the Trudeau Alto 3 In 1 Electric Fondue Set
as a multipurpose cheese fondue pot.
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.
Home - Sitemap - Privacy & Cookies - Contact - About - Latest - Links
© 2007-2016 All Rights Reserved Worldwide - Website by CCSL