Your email will be kept private.
Fun with Fondue is our monthly newsletter filled with fondue tips and ideas.
Volume 3 Now Available!
Download the first book in this steamy saga for FREE (and read it with your partner).
One definite advantage of these beef fondue recipes is that they are really quick and easy to prepare.
One disadvantage is that hot oil beef fondue is higher in fat than broth-based beef fondue.
Note: Make sure that you have the right type of fondue pot for fondue bourguignonne or hot oil fondue.
1. Fill your fondue pot to about 1/2 full or up to 2/3 full if your pot has a built-in splash guard.
2. Make sure that the pot is located in a spot where it won't have to be moved until your meal is over.
3. Light up the fondue burner and wait until the oil has reached 185C (365F). A piece of bread will turn brown in 30 to 45 seconds when the oil has reached this temperature.
4. Put a piece of meat on your fork and dip it in the hot oil for a few minutes.
5. When the meat is cooked, let it cool for a few seconds.
6. Transfer to a regular fork and dip it in one of the fondue dips.
7. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
1. In a small pot over medium heat, melt the butter with the oil.
2. Transfer enough butter and oil into your fondue pot to reach 1/2 capacity.
3. Light up the fondue burner and wait until the oil/butter has reached 185C (365F).
4. Put a piece of meat on your fork and dip it in the hot oil/butter for a few minutes.
6. Dip it in one of the fondue dips.
You should avoid seasoning the meat with salt before dipping it in hot oil. Similarly, try to remove most of the juices prior to dipping the cubes in the oil to reduce possible splashing.
As an additional dipping item, you can also use mushrooms. Make sure to dry them thoroughly before dipping them in the oil. They won't take long to cook.
Make sure to prepare at least three dips to accompany these beef fondue recipes. This way, your guests can enjoy a variety of flavors throughout the meal.
Can't get enough beef? I recommend this complete Greek beef broth fondue dinner menu, which includes all the recipes you'll need from appetizers all the way to dessert.
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.
Home - Sitemap - Privacy & Cookies - Contact - About - Latest - Links
© 2007-2016 All Rights Reserved Worldwide - Website by CCSL