White Chocolate Fondue Recipes
Do love white chocolate? These white chocolate fondue recipes will certainly get your taste buds dreaming and your mouth salivating about chocolate fondue.
Easy chocolate fondue recipes are everywhere. One recipe for white chocolate fondue is posted here and you can access other white chocolate recipes on the left side of this page.
White Chocolate Fondue Dessert Recipe
|0.3 kg||(10 oz)||White Chocolate, Broken into Chunks|
|190 to 250 ml||(3/4 to 1 cup)||35% Cream (Whipping Cream)|
|5 ml||(1 tsp)||Vanilla Extract|
|Fresh Fruit or Dessert Pieces as Dippers|
1. In a double-boiler over low heat, melt the white chocolate with 190 ml (3/4 cup) of cream.
2. Stir until melted and smooth.
3. Add the vanilla and keep stirring.
4. Transfer the mixture into your chocolate fondue pot.
5. If your mixture is too thick, add more cream, vanilla or liqueur of your choice. If the mixture is too runny, add more white chocolate.
6. Light the unscented tealight candle.
7. Put a piece of fruit onto a fondue fork and dip it into the hot chocolate fondue.
There are more chocolate fondue recipes for you to choose from such as those shown on the left.
The possibilities are endless, but I recommend you try these dippers to go along with this white chocolate fondue recipe:
Be sure to experiment with some of your favorite food!
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.