Your email will be kept private.
Fun with Fondue is our monthly newsletter filled with fondue tips and ideas.
Do you love white chocolate? These white chocolate fondue recipes will certainly get your taste buds dreaming and your mouth salivating about this sweet and special type of chocolate fondue.
Easy chocolate fondue recipes are everywhere. One recipe for white chocolate fondue is posted here and you can access other white chocolate recipes by navigating through the menu on this page.
1. In a double-boiler over low heat, melt the white chocolate with 190 ml (3/4 cup) of cream.
2. Stir until melted and smooth.
3. Add the vanilla and keep stirring.
4. Transfer the mixture into your chocolate fondue pot.
5. If your mixture is too thick, add more hot cream, vanilla or liqueur of your choice. If the mixture is too runny, add more white chocolate.
6. Light the unscented tealight candle.
7. Put a piece of fruit onto a fondue fork and dip it into the warm chocolate fondue.
There are more chocolate fondue recipes for you to choose from on this site.
The possibilities are endless, but I recommend you try these dippers to go along with this white chocolate fondue recipe:
Be sure to experiment with some of your favorite food!
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.
Home - Sitemap - Privacy & Cookies - Contact - About - Latest - Links
© 2007-2016 All Rights Reserved Worldwide - Website by CCSL