White Chocolate Fondue Recipe
This white chocolate fondue recipe makes for a nice change from the typical chocolate fondue.
The roasted almonds and Amaretto liqueur add a very nice flavor to the white chocolate. You can also use cognac instead of Amaretto.
White Chocolate Fondue
||Whipping Cream, 35%
|| (1 tbsp)
Assortment of Dippers
1. Preheat the oven to 150C (300F).
2. Roast the almond slivers for about 5 minutes.
3. Let the almonds cool off.
4. Crush the almonds into powder.
5. In a pot, bring about 1/2 cup of cream to a boil.
6. Turn off the heat and add the white chocolate.
7. Stir in pre-heated cream and more white chocolate until it has fully melted.
8. Add the almond powder, icing sugar and Amaretto. If the mixture is too thick, add more cream, until it reaches the right consistency. If your mixture is too runny, add more white chocolate to thicken it again.
9. Pour into your chocolate fondue pot
and keep warm.
10. Dip bite-sized pieces of dippers.
11. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
White Chocolate Fondue Dippers
Try any of these dippers:
- Apple slices
- Pear slices
- Bananas slices
- Green grapes
- Mango slices
- Dark chocolate squares
- Coconut macaroons
- Chocolate wafers