Your email will be kept private.
Fun with Fondue is our monthly newsletter filled with fondue tips and ideas.
The most well-known desserts fondue are by far chocolate and
This vanilla marshmallow fondue given below may surprise you.
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, pour the cream, sugar and vanilla.
2. Stir constantly and reduce the heat before it starts boiling.
3. Add the marshmallows and stir until all marshmallows have melted.
4. Pour the vanilla marshmallow mixture into a warm fondue pot.
5. Dip bite-sized pieces of various dippers.
6. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
Try some of these dippers for your next vanilla marshmallow fondue:
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.
Home - Sitemap - Privacy & Cookies - Contact - About - Latest - Links
© 2007-2016 All Rights Reserved Worldwide - Website by CCSL