Vanilla Desserts Fondue
This vanilla marshmallow fondue given below may surprise you.
Vanilla Marshmallow Fondue
|250 ml||(1 cup)||Cream, 15%|
|45 ml||(3 tbsp)||Granulated sugar|
|5 ml||(1 tsp)||Vanilla extract|
|50||Mini Marshmallows, White|
|Assortment of Dippers|
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, pour the cream, sugar and vanilla.
2. Stir constantly and reduce the heat before it starts boiling.
3. Add the marshmallows and stir until all marshmallows have melted.
4. Pour the vanilla marshmallow mixture into a warm fondue pot.
5. Dip bite size pieces of various dippers.
6. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
Try some of these dippers for your next vanilla marshmallow fondue:
- Coloured mini marshmallows
- Apple slices
- Pound cake pieces
- Crepe or pancake pieces
- Chocolate donuts
- Oreo cookies
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.