This broth based chicken fondue recipe is delicious and easy to make.
Just cook your bite-sized cubes of chicken in the tasty broth while enjoying a glass of wine and great conversation with friends.
Chicken Broth Fondue
|225 g||(1/2 lb)||Chicken breast, skinless and boneless, per person|
|2 L||(8 cups)||Chicken broth|
|250 ml||(1 cup)||White wine, dry|
|30||White mushrooms, medium|
|4||Tomatoes, cut in quarters|
1. Cut the chicken in 2.5 cm cubes (1 inch cubes) and refrigerate until fondue time.
2. Wash the mushrooms and set them on the table for your guests.
3. Wash the tomatoes and cut them in quarters in such a way that a fork can be pierced through them.
4. In a pot, bring the chicken broth and wine to a boil.
5. Transfer to the fondue pot when the broth is boiling.
6. Place the chicken, mushroom or tomato on a fork and cook in the broth.
7. Dip the cooked meat or vegetables in the sauces.
8. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
Don't forget to use a selection of fondue dips for your chicken broth fondue.
Make sure to use the right kind of meat fondue pot.
Are you feeling adventurous and want to try a new recipe? Visit RecipeDirect.Net for a complete recipe source. Hundreds of free recipes, videos, articles and cooking tips. Browse their recipe collection.
Do you love chicken? I recommend these Simple Chicken Recipes: Discover a great selection of really Simple Chicken Recipes from around the world including baking recipes, BBQ recipes, Chicken Salads and so much more.
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.