Cheddar Cheese Fondue Recipe
This cheddar cheese fondue recipe deviates from the traditional cheese fondue you may have tried before. It contains "odd ingredients" like Ranch seasoning mix and tomatoes, so it certainly gives it a new flavor.
It should please the typical American's palate! Take out your cheese fondue pot
and let's get cooking!
Cheddar Cheese Fondue Idea
||American Cheddar Cheese, Grated
||Ranch Seasoning Mix
||Dry White Wine
||Hot Sauce (to taste)
Assortment of Dippers
1. In a large pot over low heat, melt the butter.
2. Wash, peel, seed and dice the tomatoes.
3. Brown the tomatoes for a couple of minutes.
4. In the mean time, combine the corn starch and cheddar in a bowl and set aside.
5. Add the ranch seasoning mix to the tomatoes and mix well.
6. Add the cheese mixture to the pot, gradually, one handful at a time.
7. Add white wine and mix well.
8. Add spices and seasonings to taste.
9. Transfer the mixture into your cheese fondue pot.
10. Carefully light the fondue burner.
11. Dip your pieces of bread and other dippers into the delicious cheddar cheese fondue recipe.
12. Enjoy and repeat! Make sure to keep stirring the cheese throughout your fondue event to prevent it from burning at the bottom.
Dippers for Your Cheese Fondue Recipe
Here are a few cheese fondue dipper ideas for this cheese fondue recipe: bread, toast, ham, mini sausages, steamed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, or cooked potatoes).
Make sure to get the right equipment for your cheese fondue event. I recommend this Swissmar Lugano 9-Piece Cheese Fondue Set as a durable and stylish cheese fondue pot that retains heat very well. It's perfect for cheese fondue.