Your email will be kept private.
Fun with Fondue is our monthly newsletter filled with fondue tips and ideas.
This caramel fondue recipe is ideal as the perfect end to a romantic dinner. It can also make your family dinner more fun for the kids.
What are you waiting for? Get your dessert fondue pot and get ready for the tastiest caramel fondue ever!
Feel free to try the other recipes for caramel fondue we've included here on this site (browse using the navigation menu or sub-menu).
1. In a small saucepan, mix the evaporated milk, sugar, butter and corn syrup.
2. Heat up over medium heat and bring to a boil while stirring.
3. Let the mixture boil and thicken for about 5 minutes.
4. Pour the content into your warm fondue pot.
5. Dip bite-sized pieces of various dippers using a fondue fork.
6. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
Most fruits make excellent dippers for caramel fondue. The most commonly used caramel fondue dippers are:
If none of your guests are allergic to nuts, feel free to offer a selection of pecans, almonds, cashews, etc.
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.
Home - Sitemap - Privacy & Cookies - Contact - About - Latest - Links
© 2007-2016 All Rights Reserved Worldwide - Website by CCSL