Caramel Fondue Recipe
This caramel fondue recipe is ideal as the perfect end to a romantic dinner. It can also make your family dinner more fun for the kids.
What are you waiting for? Get your dessert fondue pot and get ready for the tastiest caramel fondue ever!
Feel free to try the other recipes for caramel fondue (listed on the left).
Easy Recipe for Caramel Fondue
Assortment of Caramel Dippers
1. In a small saucepan, mix the evaporated milk, sugar, butter and corn syrup.
2. Heat up over medium heat and bring to a boil while stirring.
3. Let the mixture boil and thicken for about 5 minutes.
4. Pour the content into your warm fondue pot.
5. Dip bite-sized pieces of various dippers using a fondue fork.
6. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
Most fruits make excellent dippers for caramel fondue. The most commonly used caramel fondue dippers are:
- Peaches, ripe, cut in slices
- Strawberries, whole or cut in half
- Banana slices
- Grapes, whole
- Cherries, whole
- Pound cake, bite-sized pieces
- Popcorn, unsalted
- Apple slices
- Kiwi slices
- Pear slices
- Doughnuts, bite-sized pieces
- Croissants, bite-sized pieces
If none of your guests are allergic to nuts, feel free to offer a selection of pecans, almonds, cashews, etc.