4. Reduce to low heat, mix the corn starch with cheese, and add the cheese one hand full at a time. Let the cheese melt prior to adding more cheese.
5. With a wooden spoon, mix well and stir regularly.
6. Add the remaining ingredients.
7. Add pepper and hot sauce to taste.
8. If the mixture is too hard, add warm beer. If the mixture is too soft, add cheese.
9. Dip your pieces of bread and other dippers into the delicious cheese.
10. Enjoy and repeat! Using your dippers or a stir stick, keep stirring the cheese throughout your fondue event.
Dippers for Your Beer And Cheese Fondue
Here are a few dippers that you can use with this cheese fondue recipe. You can dunk pieces of bread, toast, ham, mini sausages or some steamed vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, or potatoes. There is no limit to what your imagination can come up with!