Dessert Chocolate Fondue
For Coffee Lovers
This dessert chocolate fondue recipe will please all coffee lovers in your circle of friends. If you don't like coffee, you can replace the liqueur with another liqueur of your choice.
If you really LOVE coffee, why not have some "coffee flavored" dippers such as Coffee Crisp or coffee flavored biscottis.
Are you ready to fondue and enjoy this delicious coffee and chocolate fondue dessert?
How to Make Chocolate Fondue Recipe
|60 ml||(1/4 cup)||Butter|
|0.3 kg||(10 oz)||Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips|
|80 ml||(1/3 cup)||Coffee Liqueur|
|Fresh Fruit, Small Pieces of Coffee Desserts as Dippers|
1. In a small pot over low heat, melt the butter.
2. Gradually add the chocolate chips, one handful at a time and keep stirring while the chocolate melts.
3. Add the coffee liqueur and keep stirring.
4. If your mixture is too thick, add more liqueur. If the mixture is too runny, add more chocolate chips.
5. Once all the ingredients are warmed up and well mixed, transfer the mixture into your chocolate fondue pot.
6. Light the unscented candle.
7. Put a dipper onto a fondue fork and dip it into the hot chocolate.
8. Enjoy and Repeat.
There are many more chocolate fondue recipes for you to choose from. Why not try one of our easy chocolate fondue recipes? Browse through them by using the sub-navigation menu.
The possibilities are endless, but I recommend you try these dippers to go along with this tasty coffee and chocolate fondue recipe:
- Apple Slices
Be sure to experiment with some of your favorite food!
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.