How to Make Toffee Fondue
This toffee fondue recipe can be used when you want to steer away from the typical
chocolate fondue or caramel fondue.
All you need is a saucepan to do a little bit of cooking before pouring this toffee sauce into your
dessert fondue pot.
Fondue Recipe: Toffee
||White Corn Syrup
||Packed Brown Sugar
||Sweetened Condensed Milk
Assortment of Dippers
1. In a small saucepan, melt the butter.
2. Add the corn syrup, brown sugar, milk and water.
3. Mix well and keep stirring over medium heat until consistency is thick.
4. Pour the content into your chocolate fondue pot and mix in the vanilla.
5. Dip bite-sized pieces of various dippers.
6. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
Most vanilla flavored desserts or fruit make excellent dippers for toffee flavored fondue. Try these:
- Pound cake
If you liked this toffee fondue recipe, you may also like these caramel fondue recipes.