Toblerone Fondue Recipe
This delicious and easy Toblerone fondue recipe is a great way to please your guests while enjoying the Toblerone bars you brought back from your last duty-free shopping spree.
Toblerone Recipe for Fondue
1. Pour the cream in a saucepan and heat over medium heat until it's almost boiling.
2. Add the Toblerone chunks.
3. Stir until the chocolate is all melted.
4. Transfer to you warm chocolate fondue pot.
5. Add Kahlua and stir well.
6. Dip bite-sized pieces of dippers.
7. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
You can pretty much dip whatever you want, but here are a few suggestions:
- Banana slices
- Orange quarters
- Apple slices
- Kiwi slices
- Pear slices
- Dried apricots
Homemade eggnog pound cake
If you liked this Toblerone fondue recipe, you'll like these other chocolate fondue recipes.