Your email will be kept private.
Fun with Fondue is our monthly newsletter filled with fondue tips and ideas.
This delicious and easy Toblerone fondue recipe is a great way to please your guests while enjoying the Toblerone bars you brought back from your last duty-free shopping spree.
1. Pour the cream in a saucepan and heat over medium heat until it's almost boiling.
2. Add the Toblerone chunks.
3. Stir until the chocolate is all melted.
4. Transfer to you warm chocolate fondue pot.
5. Add Kahlua and stir well.
6. Dip bite-sized pieces of dippers.
7. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
You can pretty much dip whatever you want, but here are a few suggestions:
If you liked this Toblerone fondue recipe, you'll like these other chocolate fondue recipes.
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.
Home - Sitemap - Privacy & Cookies - Contact - About - Latest - Links
© 2007-2016 All Rights Reserved Worldwide - Website by CCSL