Shrimp Fondue Recipes
For All Seafood Lovers
Shrimp fondue recipes are a great way to bring your friends and family together over a festive meal. The seafood fondue recipe shown here is basically a cheese fondue recipe that contains shrimp soup for a delicious seafood flavour.
You can dip pieces of bread, steamed veggies or even cooked shrimp. Why not make it a shrimp and crab fondue recipe by dipping pieces of crab meat into it? Go ahead and try!
Seafood Fondue Recipe with Cheese
||Garlic Clove, Cut in Half
||(1 1/2 cup)
||Cream of Shrimp Soup
||Light Cream Cheese
||Salt and Pepper
||Assortment of Dippers: Bread Pieces, Cooked Shrimp, Mushrooms, etc.
1. Rub the garlic halves into your fondue pot, then discard.
2. In a pot over low heat, mix the soup, sour cream and cream cheese until the mixture is fully melted and creamy.
3. Add the cayenne pepper and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Transfer the mixture into your fondue pot.
5. Carefully light the fondue burner
and adjust the heat to maintain the cheese fondue warm but not too hot.
6. Dip your pieces of bread and other dippers into the delicious cheese.
7. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
There are more fondue recipes that include shrimp on our website. Browse through them using our menu.