Your email will be kept private.
Fun with Fondue is our monthly newsletter filled with fondue tips and ideas.
Buy Volume 2 Today!
Try this mushroom fondue recipe for a different twist on cheese fondue.
This time, instead of dipping mushrooms into cheese, you will dip cheese into a delicious cream of mushroom. Go ahead and give it a try, it's as tasty as it sounds.
1. Melt the butter in a pot.
2. Add the garlic and mushroom and cook on low heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Add the vegetable broth and let the mixture simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Let the mixture cool off for 10 minutes and pour into a blender.
5. Using the blender, puree the mixture.
6. In the fondue pot, mix 1/2 the cream with the cornstarch.
7. Mix well and add the remaining cream and mushroom puree.
8. Increase the heat and keep stirring regularly.
9. Add the cayenne pepper and salt and pepper to taste.
10. Transfer into your fondue pot.
11. Dip small cubes of cheese or other vegetables in the fondue. Let the dipped pieces cool off for a few seconds, then enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
If you liked this mushroom fondue recipe, you'll like these other vegetarian fondue recipes.
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.
Home - Sitemap - Privacy & Cookies - Contact - About - Latest - Links
© 2007-2016 All Rights Reserved Worldwide - Website by CCSL