Your email will be kept private.
Fun with Fondue is our monthly newsletter filled with fondue tips and ideas.
Volume 3 Now Available!
How about a new twist on hot oil fondue? This beer batter recipe is great with vegetables, shrimp, chicken and whatever else you feel like deep frying in your fondue pot.
Simply make sure that the items you cover in batter are small and are easy to place on your fondue fork.
1. In a medium bowl, beat the egg.
2. Add the baking mix and salt and mix well.
3. Add the beer slowly and mix well.
4. Dip your shrimp and veggies one by one into the bowl and coat them with the batter.
5. Using your fondue fork, deep fry your battered shrimp and veggies in the peanut oil of your fondue pot.
6. Once your items are cooked (a couple of minutes should do it) remove the shrimp and veggies from the oil and let them drain on paper towels to absorb some of the fat.
7. Dip the cooked shrimp and veggies into a fondue fondue dip.
8. Enjoy and repeat!
Remember to be careful when having a fondue with hot oil. Oil splatters are frequent and therefore the fondue pot should not be filled to more than 1/2 its capacity.
Make sure to get the right equipment for your hot oil fondue recipe and to have a least three dips available for your guests.
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.
Home - Sitemap - Privacy & Cookies - Contact - About - Latest - Links
© 2007-2016 All Rights Reserved Worldwide - Website by CCSL