Your email will be kept private.
Fun with Fondue is our monthly newsletter filled with fondue tips and ideas.
This hot crab fondue recipe is like the perfect cheese fondue and seafood fondue combined into one delicious dish.
If you like seafood, this crab fondue recipe will have you wanting more and more... Just remember that it is high in taste but also in calories...
1. In a pot over low heat, mix the cream cheese and cheese spread until they are melted and smooth.
2. Gradually add the rest of the ingredients, except for the bread dippers.
3. Once all the ingredients are warmed up and well mixed, transfer the mixture into your cheese fondue pot.
4. If your mixture is too thick, add more light cream (or alcohol of your choice). If the mixture is too runny, add cheese.
5. Light the fondue burner
and adjust the heat to maintain the cheese fondue warm but not too hot.
6. Put a piece of bread onto a fondue fork and dip it into the hot crab and cheese mixture.
7. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
There are more crab fondue recipes for you to choose from on this sitemap.
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.
Home - Sitemap - Privacy & Cookies - Contact - About - Latest - Links
© 2007-2016 All Rights Reserved Worldwide - Website by CCSL