Your email will be kept private.
Fun with Fondue is our monthly newsletter filled with fondue tips and ideas.
This eggnog fondue dessert can be a great addition to your traditional menu for the holidays.
If you have lots of eggnog lovers amongst your friends and family, they will appreciate it.
1. In a small bowl, mix the cognac and cornstarch.
2. In a small saucepan over medium heat, pour the eggnog and add the cornstarch/cognac mixture.
3. Stir constantly until the mixture has reached a thick consistency.
4. Pour the eggnog fondue into your chocolate fondue pot.
5. Dip bite-sized pieces of various dippers.
6. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
Note: If your eggnog fondue is too thick for dipping, add a little more cognac. If your fondue is too thin, add more cornstarch.
For this eggnog fondue recipe, try some of these dippers:
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.
Home - Sitemap - Privacy & Cookies - Contact - About - Latest - Links
© 2007-2016 All Rights Reserved Worldwide - Website by CCSL