Your email will be kept private.
Fun with Fondue is our monthly newsletter filled with fondue tips and ideas.
Having an easy fondue recipe in your back pocket could be handy in case of unexpected guests. This cheese fondue recipe is easy to make and doesn't require fancy cheeses that may be hard to find.
This cream cheese fondue dip can even be made a day early if you're running short of cooking time. However, make sure to prepare the dippers just before you serve it.
1. In a medium pot over medium heat, heat the oil and sauté the garlic.
2. Gradually add the rest of the ingredients, except for the dippers.
3. Once all the ingredients are melted and well mixed, transfer the mixture into your cheese fondue pot.
4. If your mixture is too thick, add more light cream (or alcohol of your choice). If the mixture is too runny, add cheese.
5. Light the fondue burner and adjust the heat to maintain the cheese fondue warm but not too hot.
6. Put a piece of bread onto a fondue fork and dip it into the cheese mixture.
7. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
Note: If you are preparing this dip ahead of time, make sure to have more cream handy to soften the dip when you serve it.
There are more cheese recipes listed on our sitemap.
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.
Home - Sitemap - Privacy & Cookies - Contact - About - Latest - Links
© 2007-2016 All Rights Reserved Worldwide - Website by CCSL