Chocolate and Marshmallow
This chocolate and marshmallow fondue recipe is perfect for all S'mores lovers and anyone else who loves chocolate and sugar in general. It's an easy chocolate fondue recipe and it makes for a particularly sweet dessert.
Are you ready to surprise your guests with this tasty dessert fondue recipe?
Easy Chocolate Fondue Recipe
|0.3 kg||(10 oz)||Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips|
|190 to 250 ml||(3/4 to 1 cup)||35% Cream|
|250 ml||(1 cup)||Mini-Marshmallow|
|Fresh Fruit and Large Marshmallows as Dippers|
1. In a double-boiler over low heat, melt the chocolate chips with 190 ml (3/4 cup) of the cream.
2. Stir until melted and smooth.
3. Gradually add the marshmallows and keep stirring.
4. Once all the ingredients are warmed up and well mixed, transfer the mixture into your chocolate fondue pot
5. If your mixture is too thick, add more cream. If the mixture is too runny, add more chocolate.
6.Light the unscented candle.
7. Put a piece of fruit or marshmallow onto a fondue fork and dip it into the hot chocolate and marshmallow fondue.
If you are looking for a neat gift idea, try the Casa Moda "S'mores" Maker shown higher on this page. Take a trip down memory lane and enjoy Smores without the downsides of camping.
There are more chocolate fondue recipes available on this site. Use our navigation menu/sub-menu or search feature to find them.
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.