Your email will be kept private.
Fun with Fondue is our monthly newsletter filled with fondue tips and ideas.
These two beer cheese fondue recipes are pretty much at the opposite ends of the beer cheese fondue spectrum.
The first one is very similar to the traditional Swiss cheese fondue, except that it contains beer, and the second one is an American version of the beer fondue that contains American cheese (or processed cheese).
Do you think it's a little weird? Well, try it for yourself and then you can make up your mind.
1. In a large pot over low heat, combine all the ingredients except the dippers.
2. Stir until all ingredients are melted and thoroughly mixed.
3. Transfer the mixture into your fondue pot.
4. Carefully light the fondue burner.
5. Dip your pieces of bread and other dippers into the delicious cheese.
6. Enjoy and repeat! Make sure to keep stirring the cheese throughout your fondue event.
1. In a pot over low heat, melt the processed cheese.
2. Gradually add the rest of the ingredients except the dippers and mix thoroughly.
6. Enjoy and repeat!
Here are a few dippers that you can use with these beer cheese fondue recipes.
You can dunk pieces of bread, toast, ham, mini sausages or some steamed vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, or potatoes. Use your imagination and have fun!
Make sure to get the right equipment for your beer cheese fondue recipes.
I recommend this Swissmar FE1002 AlpenGlow 11-piece Electric Fondue Set as a quality electric cheese fondue pot that will last for years.
Have your say about what you just read! Leave your comments in the box below.
Home - Sitemap - Privacy & Cookies - Contact - About - Latest - Links
© 2007-2016 All Rights Reserved Worldwide - Website by CCSL